- Connecticut High Schools
- Junior Colleges Nationwide
- Run game breakdown
- Pass protection breakdown
- Run game / front adjustments
- Managed all DL substitutions
- On the road in DFW, Houston and Austin as well as Arizona Junior Colleges.
- Phone, in-school and home visits.
- JumpForward entries for datasheets, grant-in-aid request forms and NLI request forms.
- Multiple responsibilities on official visits
- Responsible for running backs position group (meetings, practice and games)
- Coached all phases of special teams
- Set scout defense during team segments. Set up practice field for offense
- Oversaw all data entry for opponent defenses
- Assist with opponent' defensive breakdown and game planning
- Compile weekly scouting reports and finalize the board for Offensive Coordinator
- On field with headset. Defensive box, pass pro and run game adjustments.
- Pack the bus for road games. Set up and test headsets
- Managed equipment room and placed orders for the team through multiple vendors
- Social Media work for official WT twitter account
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
- Game plans, scout reports and scout cards
- Practice plans and practice scripts
- Called games from booth and sideline
HUDL Film Responsibilities
- Complete breakdown of opponent offense. Custom reports & cutups
- Handled film exchange with opponents
Strength & Conditioning
- Designed and coached year round programs with focus on Olympic lifts
- Familiar with Linear & Non-Linear Periodization
- Designed training plans for all the events
- Worked daily with sprinters and middle distance runners
- Had no track until 2014. Trained in parking lot, grass and inside.